Our beloved pastor of six years Fr. Leopoldo Vives is leaving Queen of Apostles at the end of June as he heads to Denver, Colorado to continue his priestly ministry there. Fr. Leopoldo cast the vision of our parish becoming a "family of families" and we're so blessed to have been a part of that noble project. He will be missed dearly!
Thank you for helping to make his Farewell Reception a heartfelt and memorable goodbye!
NOTE: The reception will be "open house" style. No RSVPs will be collected. This form is for food and volunteer contributions only.
***If you sign up to bring food, please note the following instructions:***
- Dishes should be big enough for 20-30 servings.
- In the Comments section of this form, please describe the dish you will be offering.
- Please do not bring frozen or uncooked dishes.
- We ask that dishes be brought in disposable aluminum pans.
- Please tape to the top of your dish a list of ingredients that are in the dish.
- Drop off will be Sunday, June 30 from 1 to 4 PM at the School Gym.
4:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
Queen of Apostles School Gym
|| Queen of Apostles Catholic Church