Reservations for Masses
We look forward to seeing you at Mass! Choose your reservation slot based on the nunber of people.
- A "Pew End" slot is for one or two people.
- A "Half Pew" slot will seat three or four people, depending on their age/size.
- WEAR A MASK
How to make a reservation:
- This page: scroll down and choose date and an available slot (either Pew End or Half Pew)
- Click on red rectangle with the words "Sign Up" A check mark should appear.
- Scroll down and click on the box that says "Submit and Sign Up".
- Next page: review your selection, Under "How many people" type the number of people in your group. Under "Quantity", select "1" (because you are making one reservation regardless of the number of people.) Enter your name and email address, then click the rectangle that says "Sign Up Now"
- You will be given the option to create an account, but it is not required to complete the reservation.
||St. Mary Church