Rise is a class designed specifically for teens in 8th - 12th grades, and for children who have completed the Impressions Modern Cotillion class, to help them:
- Feel more confident meeting and greeting peers and adults.
- Make conversation with anyone, anywhere, to make friends and build relationships.
- Make a good first and lasting impression and feel confident in new social settings.
- Understand what to do before, during and after a meal to have nice table manners when dining for pleasure, or for later in life, when dining for business or during an interview.
- Show energy, compassion, warmth, and confidence to make and keep friends.
During this two and a half hour class, participants will first be serviced a three-course meal to learn and practice table manners. Then, participants will be very interactive and learn essential social skills for success.
- Sunday, November 18, 2018. Arrive promptly at 12:00 and the class finishes at 2:30.
Where: Both classes will be held at Sabi Asian Bistro in Davidson. Participants will be offered a choice of appetizer, main dish, and dessert with American food available.
Cost: The cost per person is $110 which includes a three-course meal with tax and tip, 2.5 hours of instruction, and materials. Payment is made when you register below via PayPal.
Attire: Participants are asked to wear dressy casual clothes. For example, khaki pants/shorts with a buttoned shirt for boys, dress/skirt and blouse for girls. No running shoes, jeans or t-shirts, please.
Notes: We will need a minimum of 15 teens to participate in order to run the class due to food and beverage minimums at the restaurant. Please share the class information with your friends and on social media. The class is limited to 30 people. If you'd be interested in a specific class for your school or group, please send email to [email protected] If you have any questions, call/text Aimee Symington at 704-564-6502.
Instructor: Aimee Symington, CEO of Finesse Worldwide, international etiquette training company with over 15 years' experience. Creator of the board game on manners called, Blunders, and the Impressions modern cotillion class for 5th - 7th graders. Aimee appears monthly on television, writes blogs for Scoop Charlotte and Charlotte Parent magazine, and teaches etiquette to adults and children around the world. For full website click HERE.
12:00pm - 2:30pm EDT
Sabi Asian Bistro - Davidson
|| Aimee symington