New Roots All Saints' Church
Greetings! First of all, praise God for all the rain we've had this season so far! Thank you for volunteering to help water the plants! You all are amazing!!
1. The faucet keys and hoses are located on the right hand side of the Prayer Room and left hand side of the kitchen door.
2. Please water (soak completely) the flower pots (5 in front of atrium).
3. If it's been incredibly hot and dry, please water the small flowering plants in the garden beds in front of the church and admin area. The larger shrubs are established now, so they can go longer periods without water...unless we experience a drought.
4. If you recognize weeds (dandelions, crab grass, etc.) growing in the garden beds, please feel free to pull them. :-)
5. When you sign up for Tuesday or Thursday, you are welcome to water any time of the day, or even a day late. If possible, you might consider watering in the early morning, due to the intense heat later on in the day.
6. Suggestion: sunglasses, hat and light clothing are helpful.
May God's grace, peace, love and protection cover each one of you as you serve to tend and beautify the amazing land that He has provided ASC!
All Saints' Church
|| Bob & Teresa Blecksmith