St. Peter Church
**Newly added** Ten slots at each Mass were added to ensure we have people to stay after Mass to clean. By choosing attend and clean, you are reserving your spot. There is no need to sign up under both slots.
Please read all information listed carefully. If the online sign up is full, PLEASE check the sign up in the Narthex. Since we haven't been filling up online, we will leave the paper sign up out all weekend.
- Because of the limited capacity, It is very important that every person attending Mass sign up!
- If you are signing up your family, just change the quantity to how many will be attending Mass.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a face covering (mask) at all times.
- Since the Church will be cleaned after every Mass, please arrive about 5-10 minutes early.
- Please do not congregate in the Narthex before or after Mass.
- The basement of the church, including the cafeteria doors and the restrooms downstairs, will not be open to help control areas that will need to be cleaned before and after each Mass. Please plan accordingly.
- Some pews are marked off with green tape. Please do not sit in those pews or remove or alter the tape in any way.
- Use appropriate safety precautions- keeping at least 6 ft away from others that aren’t in your family.
- If you are not feeling well or in a vulnerable state, please stay home and view Mass on KHQA at 10:30 am on Sundays.
- All area parishes are working to resume the celebration of public Masses. Please sign up with your parish only.
- Attached is a brochure to answer your questions about what to expect as we re-open for Mass.
|| Church Office