Saturday, Oct 23, Event is 10 to 3, Volunteers are needed 9:30 am to 3, event is open to the public.
Montana Napier (SWS class of 2021 and State Parks Interpreter) is in need of volunteer help for educational activities at this event. Montana says: "In short, I'm looking for a fair amount of helping hands for this fun event."
This is the first time in 2021 that State Parks have asked Camano volunteers for help. Let's all pitch in and support Montana Napier, Interpreter, Jeff Wheeler, Ranger/Manger and our local state park!
DONATIONS SOUGHT IN ADVANCE: pre-wrapped commercial candy to hand out. Bring to the Welcome Center at the park entrance before Oct 23.
Volunteers are needed 9:30 am to 3 pm
Please dress warmly. Masks required indoors and outdoors.
Educational displays and tables are open 10 to 3 pm.
Costume Parade is 2 to 3 pm
Food for sale at Tent by Cama Cafe
Below are stations that need volunteers for Oct 23.
- T-shirt and pumpkin painting: 2 or 3 volunteers to help with t-shirt painting and pumpkin decorating. You are most likely going to be stationed behind the boathouse on the porch
- Historic house (whale room): 2 volunteers to hand out candy
- Cabin 28: Stacey and Kathleen will hand out candy, need 1 more as substitute, helper, errand runner
- Handing out candy, locations other than the store
- Skull table: Scott Chase (can use 1 more)
- Donate candy.
Location for all activities is down at the beach near the cabins, boathouse and historic store. You will be interacting with children and families who are guests at the cabins as well as the general public.
Look for Montana (360-913-0253), Scott (425-244-3780) or Joan (206-399-8401) when you arrive.