Camano SWS - Intertidal Monitoring Resumes in 2021 - with distancing
Dave Brubaker and Karen Gardner (Co-Coordinators for Intertidal Monitoring on Camano) will lead every monitoring in 2021 with the Captains for each beach. To help maintain 6-foot social distancing, only 3 experienced monitoring volunteers can assist each day. Please use this signup to be a monitor. [Members may watch from a distance, but only those signed up will participate in monitoring.]
At each site there are also "slots" for members of Class of 2021 or 2020 to observe and learn by having monitoring explained to them while they stand at a distance. Priority goes to "observers" from Classes of 2020 and 2021, please.
See additional materials attached, including Beach Safety Checklist.
- If you have questions about this SignUpGenius, please contact Joan Schrammeck, Camano Coordinator at 206-399-8401 or [email protected].
- IF you have questions about monitoring, please contact Dave B (425-466-5007, [email protected]) or Karen G (206.734.6246, [email protected]).
- Please review SWS Covid-Safety webpage. Wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, do not share equipment, do not carpool, do not share food, but do bring your own water and snack. Do not participate if you don't feel well. Thanks and stay healthy!
- Driving and parking directions will be e-mailed closer to the monitoring dates.
- Bring your EZ ID laminated cards with you. You might also like to have binoculars.