St Raymond Catholic Church
By signing up to participate you agree to the following:
- By attending this Mass, worshipers are acknowledging that they are not experiencing symptoms such as a cough, high fever, shortness of breath, and have not been exposed to anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Individuals age 5 and up are required to wear a cloth face covering to enter and remain inside (cloth face covering is recommended but not required for children ages 2-4).
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required to remain inside – no handshaking, hugging, or kissing is allowed (however, families and members of the same household may sit together).
- All hands must be sanitized by one of our Greeters.
- All worshipers are asked to remain in their pews throughout the Mass.
- For the distribution of Holy Communion, Father Chris will wear a mask and approach participants who are also wearing masks. Participants will stand, receive Communion in their hand, and after Father Chris is at the next person, lower their own mask, and receive Holy Communion.
- At the conclusion, participants are asked to maintain appropriate social distance as they exit.
- Restrooms will be available, but will only accommodate one person at a time to allow for social distancing.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of Mass so that you can be seated.
5:00pm - 6:00pm EDT
St Raymond of Penafort Catholic Church
|| St Raymond Penafort