Grace Anglican Church
We're looking forward to you joining a 2020 Group!
Registration is required for all 2020 Groups
in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines or to receive a Zoom link.
1. Groups will meet beginning the week of September 6th and will finish the last week of October.
2. Each group will meet at the same time and day of the week (listed here) for 8 consecutive weeks.
3. You only need to sign up once.
4. You can join any available group at any time. The groups are flexible. For example, if you missed your group on Sunday evening, you can join a group meeting later in the week. Just contact that group leader first.
5. So that we can adhere to social distancing guidelines, it is necessary for you to register for in person meetings.
4. ZOOM means that each group will meet via Zoom. The link will be sent by your group leader before the first meeting.
5. GAC signifies that the group will meet at Grace Anglican Church with social distancing measures in place such as 6' separation and masks.
6. For groups meeting on Sunday night, Funday School will be available for children from 5pm - 7pm.
If you have any questions about the groups, please contact Deidre either by email deidre[email protected] or cell phone 360-979-7026.
Guests that do not attend Grace Anglican are welcome to attend.