Keep San Marcos Beautiful
The 2020 Great Texas River Clean Up is Saturday, March 7th! Registration will begin at 8:30am at your clean up location's headquarters and the clean up will begin at 9am. Lunch and a free T-shirt will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
A map of the clean up locations can be found here: http://bit.ly/GTRCUmap2020
T-shirts are avaiable on a first come, first serve basis. If you want your size, make sure to show up early! Please carpool if you can and if you would like to, bring a filled waterbottle.
If you are volunteering in the Cottonwood Creek area, please wear waders or shoes and clothes you don't mind getting wet.
If you are signing up as an organization, please sign up with your organization name, an appropriate email address, and number of people expected to attend.
Watershed Headquarters Addresses:
- Blanco River Village- Morning Shadow and Newberry Trl
- Blanco Shoals - 1111 Avalon Dr. Back corner of The Avenue Apartments parking lot.
- Cottonwood Creek- Far N.W. Corner of Premium outlets behind Zegna Outlet
- Five Mile Dam- 4440 S Old Stagecoach Rd
- Plum Creek (City of Kyle) - 628 Abundance Lane
- Purgatory Creek 1- Gravel St and Mitchell St.
- Purgatory Creek 2- 1808 Hunter Rd
- San Marcos River 1- 170 Charles Austin Dr.
- San Marcos River 2- 520 N I-35 Frontage Rd
- Sessom Creek- 151-2 E. Sessom Dr.
- Sink Creek- 1600 N. LBJ Dr.
- Willow Creek – 320 Mariposa St.
- Canoers/Kayakers - Texas State Outdoor Center (If you have your own canoe/kayak please email me at [email protected] to sign up and please leave the spots on this sign up for those who do not have their own boat.)
If the sign up fills up and you still want to volunteer, please email [email protected]!