Keep San Marcos Beautiful
The 2019 Great Texas River Clean Up is Saturday, March 2nd! Registration will begin at 8:30am at your clean up location's headquarters and the clean up will begin at 9am. Lunch and a free T-shirt will be provided.
A map of the clean up locations can be found here: https://goo.gl/bFnq5S
T-shirts are avaiable on a first come, first serve basis. If you want your size, make sure to show up early! Please carpool if you can and if you would like to, bring a filled waterbottle.
If you are volunteering in the Cottonwood Creek area, please wear waders or shoes and clothes you don't mind getting wet.
If you are signing up as an organization, please sign up with your organization name, an appropriate email address, and number of people expected to attend.
Watershed Headquarters Addresses:
- Purgatory Creek 1- Gravel St and Mitchell St.
- Purgatory Creek 2- 1808 Hunter Rd
- Cottonwood Creek- Far N.W. Corner of Premium outlets behind Zegna Outlet
- Sessom Creek- 151-2 E. Sessom Dr.
- Sink Creek- 1600 N. LBJ Dr.
- Willow Creek – 320 Mariposa St.
- San Marcos River 1- 170 Charles Austin Dr.
- San Marcos River 2- 520 N I-35 Frontage Rd
- Plum Creek- 628 Abundance Lane
- Blanco River Village- Morning Shadow and Newberry Trl
- Five Mile Dam- 4440 S Old Stagecoach Rd