Marching Band & ColorGuard Parents 2019
We need volunteers to help the students push the front-line percussion equipment (Marimbas, etc), as well as the podiums and audio equipment to the football field. You'll have front row seats to the Marching Band's performance -- and FREE admission to the game
Here's what is needed for most games:
- Pit Crew arrives about 10 minutes before half-time to meet Brick Barrick at the west end of the football field next to the bleachers to push equipment onto the field. This might typically be about 45 minutes after kick-off (around 7:30 - 7:45 pm).
- Push equipment onto the field as the marching band marches onto the field and set up the equipment
- After the half-time show, push equipment back to the Band Room
- Enjoy the rest of the game.
- A few people need to stay until the end of the game to help push the large podiums into the storage containers.
Please contact Brick Barrick if you have any questions ([email protected]). On the night of the game, you may call Brick at (310)722-2333 cell.
If you would like a band volunteer t-shirt to wear (so you can get into the game for free), please click here: http://miracostabands.weebly.com/spirit-wear.html
Thank you so much for your help!!!
Fence by Football Field, Near Band
|| Belynda Newman