First Presbyterian Church
Join us for a revisioned, 2020 version of Trunk or Treat. No need to prepare a trunk, just sign up for a timeslot, bring some moolah for food trucks, and get ready to strut your stuff on the red carpet & show off your costume.
Additionally, because it's Consecration Sunday, where we make our giving commitment for the year, you'll have an opportunity to turn in your Pledge Card if you're unable to make the Consecration Event from 1-3pm.
Special elements to include:
- Red Carpet Costume Parade
- Food trucks
- Stuff-the-Bus canned good collection
- Playground time
- Candy bags to take home with you!
Special prizes for most creative use of a COVID-friendly mask!
Spots will be limited to be sure that we’re as COVID safe as possible. We'll also need folks to stay only for their 45-minute time slot so that we can maintain our COVID-safe outdoor maximums.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask. Bonus points for creativity in incorporating your mask with your costume!
- Social distancing will be observed. Families should stay together to make this possible.
- Sanitation stations - we'll have hand sanitizer available & will be cleaning the play ground in between time slots.
- Self- screening - If you or anyone in your household has experienced any COVID-like symptoms, are awaiting test results, or believe you were recently exposed, we invite you to stay home & stay safe.
Contact Katy Schafer ([email protected]eigh.org) or Beth Thaxton ([email protected]) with questions.
Please wear a mask and plan to social distance.
**Please sign up for 1 slot per family.***
FPC Parking Lot