Bowman PTA - Staff Appreciation
Before February vacation, we would like to show our LOVE to our wonderful teachers and staff at Bowman with sweet valentines. We are asking for families to get creative in making little Valentine's gifts (some ideas below), providing coffee K-cups/tea bags, or snack/treats donations before February break. Please drop off goodies in the staff lounge at Bowman from 8am-8:30am Tuesday, December 11.
Email [email protected] if you have questions or if you need to make drop off arrangements for the night before. We hope you all enjoy this event!
- PLEASE DROP OFF 8AM-8:30AM in the staff lounge, Tuesday, February 11.
- Please describe the item you are bringing in the comments/notes section when you sign up so we have a variety of items.
- If providing food, please include an ingredient list or printout of a recipe. Items may contain nuts, etc.
- The PTA will provide compostable plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
VALENTINE'S GIFT IDEAS:
- For each signup, please provide approximately 10-12 items.
- Please, as a guideline, the gifts should not have any discernible monetary value (i.e. no cash, gift cards, individual items with value of more than $3, etc.).
- Depending on the donations, each staff member will be able to choose 2-3 items for their Valentine's goodie bag. THANK YOU and we hope you enjoy putting these together!
- Pinterest board of ideas: https://pin.it/niljqig7ryb2el
- Bath bombs or shower melts (could be heart shaped) with a label (e.g. "you're the bomb" etc.)
- Lip balms taped or tied to a card ("you're the balm") or Burt's Bee lip balm ("Thanks for BEE-ing you")
- Small hand sanitizers or small lotions ("We're in good HANDS") , soaps, candles, face masks, etc. with cute cards/messages
- Writing utensils (sharpies, pencils, pens, highlighters) - "looking SHARP" valentine; Ruler with "you RULE" sleeve
- Paint hearts on a rock for a "You ROCK" paperweight
- Paper flowers and other DIY crafts (eye pillows, aromatherapy sachets, small photo frames, etc.)
- Anything creative from you! Have fun & be creative!
THANK YOU for your help! We are excited to show our appreciation throughout the year! Our next event will be teacher appreciation week in May!
Staff Appreciation Team - Kim Karelis, Janice Patel, Rita Dulgarian, and Brandy Hartford
|| Brandy Hartford