Lewis and Clark County 4-H
Please help clean up the BHB. Sign up as a family or as a club.
Weekend Cleaning –
- Check out a key from the Extension Office
- Verify there are no meetings on the calendar for the date/time you wish to clean - https://www.lccountymt.gov/extension/4-h.html
- Clean toilet handle, bowl (inside and out), seat and tank
- Clean sink, faucet and mirrors
- Wipe down light switches and door knobs
- Empty all garbage receptacles and replace bags as needed - dumpsters are at the east end of the Exhibit hall
- Wipe down tables
- Sweep and mop floors (bathrooms and main area)
- When done with the broom, take it outside and shake it out
- When done with mops, set the wet mops head side up in the janitor sink to dry so it drips into the drain
Fair Cleaning –
- Complete weekend cleaning list during shift (no need to check out a key as the building will be open
- Check paper products and soap hourly, refilling as needed
How to replace hand soap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y488YWRGVAg (note the key at the bottom by the wall to open the dispenser hangs on the left hand side in the utility closet)
How to replace paper towels - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP72tm4EXiU
How to replace toilet paper – use same key as paper towels. Make sure to replace empty or almost empty rolls.
Should any cleaning products or other supplies be low, please contact Lexi (Extension Office). She will notify appropriate parties to get the items refilled.