We are excited to welcome you to worship with us! A few notes as you register to attend:
1. Please enter by the main (west side) door and exit through the ramp (east side) door. If you need to use the ramp entrance because of mobility concerns, please make a note of that on your registration.
2. Face coverings will be required for the entire time you are in the building.
3. The State of Colorado guidelines for houses of worship strongly recommends that those who are at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 (e.g. 65 years and older, chronic lung disease, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, severe obesity, diabetes, liver disease, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, etc.) continue using online options. We will continue to stream our worship services online through Zoom and Facebook Live.
4. Please do not attend if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms related to COVID-19.
5. Seating is limited, so please cancel your reservation if you cannot attend so that others may be accommodated.