Saint Paul Natural Resources
If a session is full, please keep checking back to see if any spots open up.
Seed Squad volunteers harvest native seed from some of our highest quality natural areas. The collected seed will later be sown and/or propagated and planted to increase diversity for wildlife and pollinators. Volunteers do not need to be present the entire time—come during any portion of the event that works for you but we ask that you pre-register each individual. Attend as many events as you would like and there’s no experience necessary.
There is no experience necessary and is a great activity for the entire family (ages 8 and older). When signing up please include the names of all participants in your group (including children). You also must be able to walk on uneven terrain.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance from other attendees who are not part of the same household.
- Masks are required to be worn during the entire event.
- Please do not use other participant's tools. All tools used will be sanitized before and after the event. We suggest you bring your own gardening gloves as they will not be provided.
- Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath should not attend.
- Anyone who is at a higher risk of illness should consider not attending.
- Follow all CDC and State of MN outdoor park and recreation guidelines.
- Regular park rules and regulations apply.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Tricia Wehrle