Fremont Arts Council
Petit Troll Parade
Sunday February 23 at the Fremont Sunday Market
- SuperKrewe meets at the Powerhouse at 9:00 AM and moves to the Market for setup.
- Gather at the FAC Outreach Booth (look for the orange tent and costumes!) at 11am.
- Parade rolls at NOON!
- Outreach team stays at the Outreach booth during the parade
- Breakdown team breaks down the Outreach Boorth and returns stuff to the PH
Need more info about what to bring, what to wear, and what to do? Check out the FAC Website for more details.
Petit Troll Mardi Gras FUNdraiser
Tuesday, February 25 at Lagunitas Brewery Party from 5:30-8:30 PM
1550 NW 49th St, Seattle, WA 98107
- Setup team meets at the Powerhouse (@230pm) to move to Lagunitas for FUNdraiser set up (between 3:30-5pm)
- A brief orientation will be held from 5:00pm to 5:20pm for all volunteers.
- Event and Food Team between (4:50 and 8:30pm):
- Event Team runs various tables at the event
- Food Team sells and serves food.
- Breakdown Team strikes the event and moves it back to the Powerhouse.
|| Fremont Arts Council