ASCF Volunteers 2022
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with A Shelter for Cancer Families.
We are looking for volunteers/groups/business to provide Donuts and Coffee once a month and Dinner once a month to the cancer families staying at ASCF (located at 4115 Drake Street, 77005).
* You can pick the date that works for you/your group.
* There are 15 units with 1-4 people usually in each unit.
* Some of the families like to gather for the event and if some aren't feeling well, we deliver it to them.
* Dinners are ideal for groups of 3-10 volunteers.
* Donuts are ideal for a family or smaller group.
* We prefer the meals to be packaged by family. If this is not possible, please have someone with a mask and gloves who can serve the meal.
* You will work with a member of the ASCF team to gather family information/# of meals needed and any dietary restrictions. We send an invite to the residents prior to the event to gather the information for ordering/planning.
* We ask that you provide the meal, paper plates, utensils and waters/drinks for those who wish to gather and visit.
* You may either provide the food or ask a local restaurant to donate. We can provide our W-9 or Sales and Use Tax Exemption should you need it.
Please contact Madelon McGrenera at 832 687 5250 or at [email protected] with any questions. Once you have signed up for the month you choose, a member of the ASCF Team will reach out to you.
For more information about A Shelter for Cancer Families, please visit https://www.cancerfamilies.org/
|| Madelon McGrenera