We continue to work into winter. It's all about finish work on the intermediate downhill. We'll add dates as the weather permits.
We keep a keen eye on the weather and make a decision using the three day forecast before the date to cancel. Generally, we will cancel if it's below 45F degrees, abundant snow cover, frozen ground or very windy. We'll send emails to keep volunteers up to date.
What you need to do:
- It is very important to read the waivers under "Related Files" below. You will be asked if you agree to the terms and conditions later in the sign up process.
What to Expect:
- No Experience Necessary
- Work entails digging, raking & shoveling. We don't expect anyone to do something they aren't comfortable doing.
- Expect to get dirty
- Tools are cached on site. Volunteers don't need to bring tools.
- Meet at the Hidden Treasure Trailhead parking lot off of 119. https://goo.gl/maps/ndf2gni8bqCFioMd6
- The worksite is a short hike from the trailhead.
- Using PTBA Covid best practices for staying safe. See related files.
- We'll send an email notice if we need to cancel.
- Questions? email [email protected] or contact Rod @ 651-436-3962 (voice or text)
What to Bring:
- Work gloves!
- Comfortable closed toe shoes!
- Lots of hydration - enough for a full day
- Snacks - energy bars for example
- Check the weather forecast and come ready for the elements.
- Sun Screen
- Bike's aren't recommended
- Face mask is required due to COVID