MU School of Music
All new and returning instrumental students are required to audition for ensemble placement at the beginning of the fall semester. Non-music majors interested in joining University Band will not need to audition.
Audition music will be posted by June 1st to the School of Music website: music.missouri.edu (click on Fall 2019 Ensemble Audition Information).
Winds and Percussion
Friday, August 16
- 12:00-2:30 p.m. – Saxophone/Clarinet (Loeb 201)
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Percussion (Loeb 112)
- 3:30-5:30 p.m. – Flute/Oboe/Bassoon (Loeb 204)
- 3:30-5:00 p.m. – Trombone/Tuba/Euphonium (Loeb 201)
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. – Trumpet (Loeb 201)
- 7:00-7:45 p.m. – Horn (Loeb 201)
Rosters for winds and percussion will be posted online by Monday, August 19th at 9 AM. Adjustments to registration will need to be made immediately after audition results are posted. All concert band rehearsals will begin as scheduled on Monday, August 19th. Orchestra rehearsals will begin on Thursday, August 22nd.
Questions? Please contact Brooke Danielsen at [email protected]
303 S 6th St, Columbia, MO 65201
|| Brooke Danielsen