We are so excited to get our players and families together! We have had a challenging summer so far but we want to focus on why we keep moving forward - our girls.
This picnic is being planned within COVID-19 guidelines and it is imperative that you sign up in the appropriate slot below to ensure we are staying under 250 attendees at any given time. Please do not come early or stay late.
To allow us to manage numbers, we have 3 different time slots:
- 5:30 - 6:30: 8U and In-House families
- 6:30 - 7:30: 10U families
- 7:30 - 8:30: 12U and 14U families
During each time slot there will be many activities available:
- Hot Dog basket meal: hot dog, chips and LTD Brewing Root Beer for sale for $5
- Skills Competitions: Fastest Run, Farthest Hit, and Longest Throw. $1 per event to compete with prizes awarded to each winner per age division.
- Blast T-Shirt: for sale for $20
- Key Chain: personalized softball key chains for $12
- Raffle: select prizes from the pancake breakfast will raffled off
- Kennedy and Jefferson Scrimmage: a small group of Kennedy and Jefferson players will be scrimmaging for the younger girls to watch and enjoy
- NO PARKING on the streets. You must park in a parking lot. The wheel is closed so you may need to park on the east side of the park and walk around.
- The picnic hot dog baskets will be CASH ONLY ($5). Raffle tickets, T-shirts and key chains will be CASH or VENMO.
- If you have children in multiple age groups and would like to attend for multiple time slots you are able to do so - just sign up in all slots you will be there for.
- Face masks are encouraged but not required - although all volunteers touching food will be required to wear one.
- Social distancing between families will be required.
Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.