Learning Through Play Cafe, Inc
Please read everything below before signing up.
1. We will have a maximum of 12 people per time slot. It is $10 per child 6 months and up or one play punch. Only 1 adult per child allowed to keep our numbers low. Adults are free. PLEASE SIGN UP ADULTS AND CHILDREN.
2. We will not have a full food menu but will offer drinks, snacks and a few lunch items such as wraps, chincken nuggets or corn dogs and fries. We still have a NO OUTSIDE FOOD POLICY. Remember, we have been closed for almost 3 months, if you would like to eat or drink while at the cafe, please purchase them from us.
3. We will not be having a craft during play times because we can’t have the kids sharing supplies.
4. We will be accepting memberships and play passes during this time. Please only sign up for 1 time slot per week if you have either of these to give others the opportunity to visit as well.
5. We will have less toys than usual in the playroom so we can rotate them out and sanitize them appropriately in between groups.
6. I know we are a place for kids but during this shut down we have had to find other ways to bring in revenue so some of the tables have merchandise on them. Please do not let your children play with items on the tables or shelves and do not let them play around them.
We can’t wait to have you all in again!
|| Amanda Richardson