Mission & Advocacy
Volunteer to be a Virtual Reading Buddy for Project Transformation North Texas were we have the opportunity to help children maintain and improve their reading level over the summer.
- Register on GivePulse
- Watch Volunteer Orientation video, included in the GivePulse confirmation email
- Recognize and affirms children's strengths, contributions, and achievments
- Support students in reading and other literacy-based activities
- Complete notes on child's progress following each session
- Must be 16 years of age or older, or ages 13-15 with a parents or guardian
- Must complete Ministry Safe training in the past two years (for ages 18+)
- Cleared criminal background check run in the last 12 months (for ages 18+)
- Must provide own computer, and be confident using internet and video chat
- Encouraging spirit, love of learning, and flexibility
*For Ministry Safe and background checks please contact Angie Connelly, [email protected].
|| Angie Connelly