Upper School 20-21
The Parent Association is pleased to be able to keep the tradition of Teacher Treats for the upcoming school year! Each month parents and students are able to bless our hard-working teachers with snacks and drinks in the Teacher’s Lounge. Please consider signing up for one of the dates below (be sure to look for your grade), and list what you’re bringing in the comment section.
- Kindly drop off all items (you or your child) the US lobby by 7:30 AM that morning.
- We have 36 Upper School staff members.
- Please label all items "upper school" so it gets to the right lounge.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Pick a seasonal theme like Homecoming, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring, and Summer Break!
- Teacher favorites: hot home made breakfast items, hot coffee with seasonal creamers, flavored or sparkling waters, hot or cold mini sandwiches or wraps (like Chick-Fil-A or Dunkin Donuts), fruit, protein bars. *All snacks must be individually wrapped.*
- LABEL all items you would like back. *You may pick up your items at the US lobby the following day.*
- Feel free to coordinate with other parents! Decorations should be simple (i.e. plates, napkins, cups, home-made signs of gratitude).
Please contact your Grade Level Coordinator with any questions.
9th-Wendy Stringer; [email protected]; 407-222-6269
10th-Megan Miller; [email protected]; 407-230-4522
11th- Amy Mims; [email protected]; 407-509-2965
12th-Lisa Crump; [email protected]; 407-493-4773
Thank you for your continued support! We could not do this without you.