Pearland Archery Club
Dates: 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8 [Off Spring Break] 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26
COST: $180 for 14 weeks
Payment should be made to club PayPal account "[email protected]". Please make note on Payment the participant name and day/time. This will be the last time we use sign up genious for club sign ups. Please bear with us as we get a system that fits us better!
Pearland Archery Club JOAD/AAP archery programs are open to youth/adults who have either completed one of our Explore! Archery Programs, are transferring from another USA Archery, NASP, or organized target archery program, or have been approved by our Head Coach. All Participants must maintain a current USA Archery Membership and "associate it" with Pearland Archery Club.
Membership is USA Archery allow participation in the Achievement Award program, compete in USA Archery Sanctioned Tournaments and covers our Club Insurances. For information and joining USA Archery see: https://www.usarchery.org/memberships/become-a-member
Participants may borrow club bows and arrows for use in JOAD/AAP at no additional cost. We encourage participants to purchase their own equipment. Please talk to a coach prior to purchase if you have any questions. All equipment must be inspected by Lead Instructor before being used on the range.
Participants must abide by all Club Rules, which include some addtional rules/guidlines due to the COVID-19 health crisis, they are:
- Must be fever free and not have had any COVID/Sickness symptoms. If you are feeling ill, please do not participate.
- Maintain a current USA Archery Membership associated with Pearland Archery Club.
- Range is limited to 10 archers per session. (Subject to change, as we are able)
- No parents or guests allowed in building. (Subject to change, as we are able)
- Participants shall sanitize hands upon entry. Sanitizer will be provided.
- Archers shall distance themselves from others at all times.
- Follow Coach/Volunteer instructions at all time.
- Follow all range safety rules and help keep range picked up and clean.
- **NEW** All participants must supply their own arm guard. We will have arm guards available for purchase for $5/ea. Archers must supply their own eye patch or finger tab if they use these items. This is to reduce shared usage and sanititation of personal safety equipment.
Participant shall arrive at 5:50pm, enter building and prepare to start session.
Session will end promptly at 7:10pm. Particpant should then clean up, put away gear and exit building. Participants shall exit building by 7:20pm.
Make Up Days:
We understand that participants may need to miss a day here and there. Please contact coaches if you know you will miss and to schedule a make-up day. If participants miss more than two days without notifying coaches, your spot will be given to an archer on our wait list. A credit will be given for future sessions. Please help us manage our available shooting spots and maximize range usage.
We are also considering having a once a month Friday, open range day for make-up.
No Refunds Will Be Given After 1st Day of Session.
If cancelled before beginning of session, a 10% cancellation fee applies. Pearland Archery Club will issue any refunds via check. If cancelled after start of session, a credit will be applied to future Session sign up.
Pearland Archery Club reserves the right to remove any participant from the session and/or program for not following all safety instructions/rules. If removed for safety reasons, no credit will be given for future sessions.
Please download forms below and bring to range on first day. COVID questionnaire should be updated weekly.
Note: Your name and Child's name will NOT be visible in Sign Up Genius to others.
|| GPAC Board of Directors