Welcome to the Signup Genius for Dessert on Broadway Set Construction Crew!
First of all, don't be intimidated by the name - you won't be operating a jackhammer! You will be assembling a pre-constructed set and decorating Cav Hall with lights and drapes and taking it all down after the last show. All material, tools and supplies will be provided - all you need to do is show up!
Never swung a hammer? No problem! There are plenty of activities that don't require any prior construction experience or tools! It's a lot of fun, and we will even feed you!
Here are the sessions at a glance (all activities take place in Cav Hall, accessible by Door 7):
- Construction Session 1: Saturday, 12/22, 9-2
- Construction Session 2: Saturday, 1/5, 9-2
- Construction Session 3: Saturday, 1/12, 9-2
- Construction Session 4: Saturday, 1/19, 9-2
- Set up of ticket booth, marquee and senior board before Preview show: Wednesday, 1/23, 2-4
- Take down of ticket booth, etc.: Wednesday, 1/23, after Preview show ends (approximately 7:30-8:30)
- Set up of ticket booth, etc. before show: Thursday, 1/24, 4-6:30
- Set Strike: Saturday, 1/25, after the show ends until it's done (approximately 9:30 to midnight)
Please sign up for as many sessions as you can, even if you can't make the full time on a particular day!
Thank you for your support!
Cav Hall, Door 7