Mountain Elementary School - Los Alamos
APRIL 18, 22, 23, 24
LOCATION: Mountain Library
Help Mountain PTA run a successful book fair! We need volunteers before and after school and during lunchtime to help with sales. Consider vounteering during Family Literacy Night, a Mountain community event fully funded by the PTA from proceeds made during the Spring Book Fair.
REASONS TO LOVE THE BOOK FAIR:
- See the latest children's publications.
- All purchases support Mountain School helping fund events like Family Literacy Night!
- Build a summer reading collection.
- All volunteers receive a 10% discount on purchases!
VOLUNTEERING IS EASY...
- A quick start guide is available to assist the cashier.
- Mrs. Pittman or experienced volunteers will give guidance.
- Bring your child or a friend and enjoy volunteering together.
- Did we already tell you "All volunteers receive a 10% discount on purchases"?
We so appreciate our volunteers who make our Mountain community special!
See you at the Book Fair!