SUA & SJJ Friends of Labre
There are currently 3 different ways to support Labre:
1. Assembling 20 Meal "kits". We suggest the following contents:
- Two sandwiches (either 2 lunchmeat with a slice of cheese and mustard or one meat and one peanut butter and jelly)
- One bag of Chips or other munchie
- Some sort of sweet (2-3 cookies or brownies)
- One piece of fruit (apple, banana, orange)
- Place the food in a PAPER LUNCH BAGS.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH CLASSES NOW IN SESSION, WE ARE UNABLE TO DO MONDAY AFTERNOON PICKUPS. IF THIS CHANGES WE WILL NOTIFY ALL DONORS.
2. Assembling 10 Personal Hygiene "kits" - There are two options here; A. an individual kit consisting of 1 shampoo, 1 soap, 1 toothbrush, 1 toothpate, or B. a family kit consisting of multiples of each of those items, including at least 2 of each item that are appropriate for children.
Place the hygiene items in PAPER BAGS.
3. Direct food or hygiene donations - Anyone wishing to donate containers of peanut butter, jelly, bread, etc. or canned, boxed, or bagged non-perishable foods is welcome to do so. Labre will accept fresh fruits and vegetables as well. Email Mark Dubielak ([email protected]), Amir Horani ([email protected]), or Phil Skeldon ([email protected]) to let us know of your intentions and we will make arrangements with you directly.
MAKING SURE LABRE GETS YOUR DONATION:
OPTION 1. SEND THE MEAL OR HYGIENE KITS WITH YOUR STUDENT ON THE MONDAY MORNING YOU ARE SIGNED UP TO DONATE.
OPTION 2. DROP OFF YOUR MEAL OR HYGIENE KITS TO THE HOST SCHOOL (CURRENTLY ST. JOHN'S) BETWEEN 3:30 - 4:30 ON THE MONDAY AFTERNOON YOU ARE SIGNED UP TO DONATE. The drop-off location is located at the BACK OF THE SJJ building.
REMINDER: NOW THAT CLASSES ARE IN SESSION, WE ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP FOOD DONATIONS FROM YOUR HOME ON MONDAYS! Choose whatever option works best for you and let us know that in the "My Comment" box when you sign up:)
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Mark Dubielak