Trinity Alliance of the Capital Region
- Thank you for volunteering with us! Our Mass Food Distribution will be held rain or shine! Each event feeds over 600 individuals in the capital region. For 2022, community members will be coming out in person to pick up food items. Volunteer roles this year include:
- Food Station Distribution - You will be assigned to a pallet of food product. As a community member progresses through the food line, you will fill their bag with the food product at your station.
- Registration - Support with signing members in, directing traffic, and handing out bags as needed.
- Clean up - We unpack over 200 boxes each distribution! All boxes need to be broken down. 1-2 volunteers will be assigned to break down boxes as the event goes on.
- Our food event runs from about 8am to 12pm (sometimes ending early). If you are not able to stay the whole time, that is okay! Just let us know in the notes section what hour(s) you are able to attend the event. Any amount of participation goes a long way & we greatly appreciate any support!