TH Rogers Rock Band Audition
Please select a date, time and fill in the relevant details.
Thanks again for your support and we look forward to the audition.
1. Your child will be asked to perform 2 popular/rock songs they have chosen and prepared.
2. There will also be a short sight reading component to assess their sight reading abilities.
3. Please have your child bring their instrument (we will provide a keyboard, drums, guitar amplifiers and a microphone). I.e. if your child is auditioning for guitar, please have them bring their guitar.
4. Auditions will be held in Room 302 – that is our Rock Band Room.
5. If your child is accepted, practices will be Fridays after school for 1.5 hours (3:15-4:45) beginning January 25th.
6. As we have a professional teaching the class (a top graduate of University of Houston’s music program and a teacher at Vivaldi), there will be a $200/semester fee to pay for the teacher and items for the band.
7. We will ask you to sign a commitment form simply stating your child is committed to practicing their instrument and arriving prepared for rehearsals.
8. Please let us know if any other questions – [email protected].