Victory in Christ Christian Center
Victory in Christ Christian Center invites you to Serve at The Tabernacle Experience
- Carefully check the date and time before you sign up
- If possible, consider signing up for 2 shifts
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your shift
- Please watch the training video below prior to selecting your serving station
Watch the Volunteer Training Video Click here
We will host a volunteer Q&A session on Thursday, April 11th at 7:00-8:00 pm and Friday, April 12th at 2:00-3:00 pm.
Below are descriptions of each Volunteer Position (Serving Stations):
- Welcome Attendant: greets our guests, gets them signed in, invites guests to read the introductory pamphlet, directs them to the Reading Canopy where they will be invited to begin their narrated journey. (you'll be sitting under a shade canopy)
- Audio Attendant: This position is critical. The Tabernacle Experience is audio driven. The AA is ultimately responsible for the flow of guests and must remain calm. The TXG uses iPod Nanos, the attendant will be trained. (standing position)
- Audio Retriever: Retrieves audio equipment from guest at the Audio Table, disinfects headsets and invites our guests to visit The Marketplace. (you'll be sitting in the shade)
- Courtyard Attendant Duties: Keep the fire burning at The Altar of Burnt Offering and oversee the flow of guests. This position is limited to mature adults. The Courtyard Attendant does not interact with guests or other attendants. (you'll be sitting outside, please provide your own shade)
- Holy Place Attendant: This position is meditative and serene and does not interact with guests or other attendants. This attendant will oversee guests, light incense and maintain the Table of Bread. This position is within the incense filled Tent. Those with allergies may not fare well at this position. (you'll be sitting and standing)
- Marketplace Attendant: This volunteer should be a good listener, our guests may want to share their experience with you. The TabX uses an iPad for all transactions: cash, checks and credit cards. The M.P.A. will be trained on the iPad. (you'll be sitting and standing under a shade canopy)
- Tabernacle Host: Invites our guests to begin their narrated journey in the order they signed in and prepares them with their headsets/earbuds and iPod Nanos. Our guests journey in pairs whenever possible sharing one iPod Nano. (you'll be sitting and standing, shade provided)
- Set up Crew: Assists in setting up Tabernacle replica.
- Break-down Crew: Assists in breaking down Tabernacle replica.
|| Victory In Christ Christian Center