Help cultivate the next generation of gardeners and ecologists! Mass Hort Plantmobile volunteers work with kids to help them explore the plant world through activities at The Gardens at Elm Bank, at schools, and at community events. No experience necessary - we provide on-site orientation and training.
How can you help?
1. Sign up for a shift below. You will receive email reminders and notifications about your shift. As a courtesy to staff and others that may wish to sign up, please notify us (through Sign Up Genius or by phone) of any cancellations 2 days prior to your shift.
2. Complete the Application and Release Form attached below and return it to [email protected] or mail it in to the address on the form.
3. A CORI form (criminal record check) is required for all volunteers working with children. A CORI form is required for Mass Hort even if you have already completed one for another organization. Please complete the CORI form attached below and return it to [email protected] at least one week prior to the event, but not later than 48 hours before the event.
3. Our education department will run your background check and be in touch with event details as the date of volunteering approaches.
5. Have fun! Thank you for giving your time to support our mission!
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Griffin, Volunteer Engagement Manager, [email protected]
4:45pm - 8:15pm EDT
Frog Pond; Boston Commons
|| Julie Griffin