Group Members and Volunteers
Please choose a time to help in the gallery. There are times to help with hosting, receptions, art drop off, show hanging, and art pickup. We need you! You are welcome to sign up for more than one slot on any day, and multiple slots. If it is quiet, enjoy the WIFI.
If this is your first time hosting, you will need to be guided by a volunteer who can help you. Please contact Rozsi Moser and Judi Stein to set this up. Email [email protected]
- Welcome guests "Thank you for coming to The W Gallery."
- Approach, "Please take your time and look around. [hand them a price list if available].
- "If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. "(You can have Joanne call them for questions you cannot answer.)
- Selling art - If someone wishes to purchase, you can give them the artist's contact info which is in the catalog. They may leave a 10% deposit, by check, made out to the artist.
- Before they leave, "I'm so glad you stopped in. We will be rotating exhibits and having events. Please sign our guest book and tell your friends about us."
- We hope to have several volunteers come each time to connect and get to know each other.
- If the gallery is not attended, it must be locked. When attended the only door that should be open is the front door.
Gallery Location: New! 57 Andrew Ave., Wayland, MA 01778
In the Wayland Town Center near Ace Hardware. Nearby restaurants are: The Local, Giacomo's Ristorante, and Panera Bread. Please bring your own drinks and snacks. We have WIFI.
Cell contact: Joanne Tarlin - 508-542-2115 (text or call)
Cell contact: Nancy Boyle - 508-561-2736 (text or call)