Gallery Host Guidelines
(Please read carefully)
- Once you enter the gallery, please wash your hands.
- Please wear a mask at all times covering your nose and mouth.
- Please do not eat or drink while visitors are in the gallery as that would require removing your mask.
- Please stay sitting or near the desk and greet visitors from a distance.
- There will be signs throughout the galllery with guidance to visitors
- Please greet visitors:
- Thank you for coming
- We ask that visitors not touch anything in the gallery and to keep your mask on.
- Please inform visitors if they ask:
- The current show is an all member show. All the work is for sale.
- Feel free to take pictures of art and the label to contact the artist directly
- Go to Arts Wayland.com to sign up for news or to contact the gallery by email
- Restrooms are closed
- We cannot give out any brochures at this time
- Please be prepared to tell a visitor to keep their mask on.
- If someone tries to enter without a mask, say “I’m sorry we have a total mask requirement. Please do not come in without a mask.”
- Thank you for making art available again!
Please note We are looking for a volunteer coordinator to help guide hosts in this process. Please inquire! Meanwhile, if you have questions about hosting please send an email to both [email protected] and [email protected] We cannot guarantee that last minute hosting questions will be viewed by other volunteers.
Please read the attached Hosting Guide!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.