Parkwood Swim Club
Parkwood Swim Club Party Policies
- Members may have pool parties without paying a pool party fee.
- There is no charge for party guests who are members of the swim club; the charge for each non-member guest will be $10
- The maximum number of guests at a pool party is 12.
- There are two picnic tables with bench seats and umbrellas in the northeast corner of the pool deck that can be reserved for pool parties for a maximum of 2.5 hours using a SignUp Genius form available on the swim club website.
- Members sponsoring pool parties involving 6 or less people do not have to notify the swim club about the party, unless they want to reserve the tables set aside for pool parties.
- Members sponsoring pool parties involving 7 or more people must notify the swim club via email at [email protected] at least 36 hours before the party is scheduled so that the swim club has time to ensure there will be an adequate number of lifeguards on duty during the party.
|| BILL MITCHELL