J Meals on Wheels
We invite you to come and deliver meals to our homebound seniors!
Here is what you need to know:
- Please bring a mask (this is mandatory for delivering meals)
- Meal pickup is 10:30-10:50am at the Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center (5601 S Braeswood Blvd) and deliveries will take you 1-2 hours. Once you complete deliveries, please bring the coolers back to the J and drop them off.
- All of the hot meals will be packed individually and the cold items are also bagged separately. We are providing gloves but we do not have masks.
- Client names and address will be provided at the time of meal pickup along with any special instructions.
- Drivers must be at least 18. We provide the coolers and you will need a GPS.
PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP THE NUMBER OF DRIVERS IN YOUR GROUP (OR THE NUMBER OF CARS YOU WILL BE USING TO DELIVER). Each driver/car will be delivering meals to 10-15 seniors.
If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] or 832-408-3532. Thank you for coming out to help your community.