J Meals on Wheels
We invite you to come and deliver meals to our homebound seniors!
PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP THE NUMBER OF DRIVERS IN YOUR GROUP (OR THE NUMBER OF CARS YOU WILL BE USING TO DELIVER). Each driver/car will be delivering meals to seniors.
Here is what you need to know:
- Please bring a mask (this is mandatory for delivering meals)
- Park and enter through the main lobby entrance.
- You must complete this health screening on your phone and show the front desk (this is also mandatory). https://erjcchouston.typeform.com/to/dMsRvX
- Proceed to the 1st floor - MOW Room to pick up your meals.
- Meal pickup is 10:15-10:45am at the Evelyn Rubenstein Jewish Community Center (5601 S Braeswood Blvd) and deliveries will take you 1-1.5 hours. Once you complete deliveries, please bring the coolers back to the J and drop them off.
- All of the hot meals will be packed in a black bag and the cold items are also bagged separately in a cooler.
- Client names and address will be provided at the time of meal pickup along with any special instructions.
- Drivers must be at least 18. We provide the coolers and you will need a GPS.
If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] or 832-408-3532. Thank you for coming out to help your community.