All Saints Academy
We will be selling at Market Basket from 9-3 on January 26th. I have put down 1 hour increments but you can do more than 1 hour is you wish.
Here are the Store rules.
- Children must have an adult with them at ALL times.
- Check in with manager when you arrive, ask where to put table if you bring one. Group on 12th got to sit Inside!!!!
- No more than 2 people at a time selling.
- Let people come to you, meaning do not walk over to people trying to get in and out of store. It is ok to say hi and try to get them to come over.
Things to bring:
- Wear warm cloths and maybe a blanket to keep warm if it is cold that day. (They group on 12th sit inside when they asked where to setup)
- Around $60 in $5 bills for change
- Something to put the tickets and money into to keep safe
- A table or TV tray to place calendars on
- And/or clip boards for people to fill out slips if table is not possible
Since this is an out door event please do not leave anything out and take everything with you even if taking a restroom break.
You can pick up packets of extra calendars from either campus office ahead of time. Please pick up early so that I can make more calendars if necessary for others. Audri 508-344-3066
Market Basket Oxford, MA