We often get calls and emails from church administrators, missions leaders, deacons and that beautiful retired senior all of whom are responsible for their churches benevolence budget. The struggle is real when it comes down to figuring out which family in crisis needs your limited funds the most.
Common questions we hear -
- How do you choose which crisis to invest in when there is so much need?
- How do you know if the need is legitimate?
- Are there other resources?
- What processes and types of forms does the CMC use to case manage clients?
- Is there a way to know if the person has already received help?
Does any of this sound familiar?
Join us for the Benevolence Workshop on Feb. 26th as we work through these questions and more. Space is limited so that we have time to take individual questions and work through available tools, resources and solutions.
10:00am - 11:30am CDT
UCA Downtown - 1105 W Oak St, Conway, AR 72032