All DSBA Members
Please produce a current DSBA Membership Card (printed or on phone) when collecting Beefeeds or equipment etc. Goods will not be made available without this.
Beefeed and Supplies will continue to be available for uplift from the DSBA Apiary located at Stirling University each Sunday afternoon between 12 Noon and 1:00pm.
The list of what is available has been increased to include all that the association is able to assist you with.
Bulk stock is not held at the Apiary so to ensure sufficient supplies please sign up indicating the number of boxes or containers that you require. We guarantee to fulfill all orders on the Sunday if they are placed via this Sign Up by the preceding Friday. The following is available.
1. Fondant - box of 5 x 2.5Kg packets and is £16.50 per box.
2. Syrup - 10 litre plastic containers (12.5Kg approx. of Syrup) which are £16.20 (for orders placed from 24.00hrs 20/04/2022) for the syrup plus £3.75 for the container. Subsequent purchases of Syrup, on handing back a container, will be £16.20 for the Syrup only. Empty containers are not refundable.
3. Long Cuff Nitrile Gloves per box of 100:
Small - £12.50
Medium - £16.50
Large - £16.50
4. Box of 72 1lb honey jars - £19.23.
4. Bag of 72 Gold metal lids for jars - £11.35.
5. Bag of 72 Plastic lids for jars - £8.74.
6. Radial Spinner - 9 Frame - No Charge.
7. Heather Honey Press - No Charge.
Full details of how to make payment will be on the invoice you are sent by our Treasurer.
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me Kenneth via email at [email protected]rs.com
|| Kenneth Holden