Mosaic Church is hosting a Trunk or Treat for our neighborhood on Saturday, Oct 26th from 2pm to 5pm in the church parking lot (815 N.McLean Blvd.).
Mosaic’s 1st Annual Trunk or Treat:
Are you thinking you do not have the time, are not creative enough, Halloween just isn’t your thing? Well we have solutions to all your worries and will still encourage you to get involved in this outreach opportunity.
- Decide how you want to be involved
- Decorate your car (we need 30 cars) pass out candy
- Websites that can inspire:
- Game ideas I can incorporate in my design
- Volunteer with crowd control/entrance/Mosaic table
- Community Group lead a game or activity
- Every 30 minutes we will have slots for community groups to lead a game, competition, magic show, etc. Use the links above for inspiration or come up with your own. (if you have a car in trunk or treat and your community group is up for an activity simply close your car and return when you are finished)
- I want to decorate my car – here are 3 simple things to keep in mind.
- Choose a theme
- Incorporate your Halloween costume into your theme
- Make your trunk or treat interactive (this will also slow down on the amount of candy you are giving out – make them earn it
- Trunk or Treat checklist:
- All cars should be parked by 1pm on Saturday, October 26th in Mosaic parking lot
- Candy minimum is 1000 pieces. All should be individually wrapped
- All cars should have their trunk decorated
- Interactive game is encouraged but not required
- Costumes are encouraged but not required
|| Mosaic Memphis