We thank you in advance for supporting the “snack supper” ministry to our youth in THR33 youth. We ask parents and church members to provide AND serve ONE meal at our Sunday evening meetings. If everyone answers this call to participate you will only have to serve once a school year. In the event that not all dates are filled, parents will be assigned a date. If the date does not fit your schedule, please call someone else on the list and switch nights with them. A current list can be found below. We’ve included a few guidelines concerning the preparing and serving of a “snack supper” for our youth. If you have any questions please contact Mike.
- Remember that it is a “snack” supper; therefore, we are not obligated to make sure all stomachs are packed full.
- Suggestions: pizza, hot dogs, tacos, potato bar, bagel bites, turkey/ham sandwiches, chicken nuggets, etc.
- Plan for 20+ youth and 3 adults. We ask that you bring supper and dessert.
- You do not need to bring drinks, plates, cups, napkins, or utensils as they can be found in the Sturgis Kitchen.
- We eat at 4:00 pm, so you should arrive by 3:45 pm to set up and be prepared to serve.
- We have a few vegetarians as well, so please keep them in mind.