Pine Knob Ski Instructors
Holiday Beginner Park Camp
Join us for three days of fun and learning using Pine Knob’s awesome terrain parks. This camp is an introduction to safely enjoy the unique challenges of our terrain parks for snowboarders and skiers. We will focus on riding and skiing skills related to success in the parks. Skiers and riders should be 8 years old and up and be able to navigate intermediate terrain safely. (For our student club members, Brown patch for snowboarders and Red Patch for Skiers.) Helmets Required for all participants.
- Principles of safe riding and skiing in the terrain park.
- Edging skills. Skillfully using the edges of our boards and skis.
- Pressure control skills for safely entering and exiting park features.
- Balance. Work on developing balance while skiing and riding.
- Skiing and riding switch.
- How to approach jumps and basic tricks.
- Riding and skiing tricks on flat terrain.
- Terrain Park Etiquette
December 28-30, 2019 at Pine Knob
Sign in at the Ski School before each day. We will meet outside of ski school by the ski school bell at 10:00am on Friday morning. We will have two, two hour sessions each day with an hour break for lunch. The cafeteria has a full assortment of healthy and delicious choices or the kids can bring their own.
The price is $300 for the three day camp or you can drop in for $125 per day.
Contact us at the ski school:
Pine Knob Ski School
|| Pine Knob Snowsports School LLC Ski and Snowboard