Menlo-Atherton High School
Would you like to be an M-A Bear for a day? Sign-up for M-A's shadowing program. Our program is open to prospective 8th graders and gives them the opportunity to experience a typical day at Menlo-Atherton High School.
To sign up please select a date from below and provide the shadow's name, gender, middle school, interests and any requests for current 9th grade M-A student to serve as their host. Refer to the M-A website for guidelines, full program details and frequently asked questions.
Please Note: Demand for our shadowing program is at an all-time high. We are doing our best to accommodate your requests without impacting the learning environment. We appreciate everyone's patience as we expand and adapt our program to address higher demand.
- Please only sign-up for a single visit date for your child.
- If you are signing up for twins or multiples, please email [email protected]
- Please do not block dates for others.
- Sign-ups should be completed with a parent, guardian or teacher.
- If your plans change, please cancel your spot so another family may sign-up.
Please see the M-A events calendar on our website for a complete listing of school events. (Please note dates and times are subject to change.) Special days to note:
- 10/4 Feel Good Friday
- 10/18 Rally Day
- 12/6 Feel Good Friday
- 12/9 - 12/13 Finals Focus Week
- 1/27 - 2/27 Teen Talk in all 9th grade science classes (Sexual Health Unit)
- 2/1 Open Enrollment Ends (M-A Shadowing Ends)