Friends of the Meeter Center
Welcome! The Meeter Center is open to scholars by appointment starting July 20 - please choose three-hour slots below (you do not need to remain for the full three hours, but please indicate your estimated length of stay in the comments box when you sign up). Please note carefully the following requirements:
1) You must keep track of your temperature first thing in the morning and last thing at night and email the last 72 hours' worth of data to [email protected] before you come in for your appointment.
2) You must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the Meeter Center.
3) You must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times in Hekman Library, including in the Meeter Center.
4) On the morning of your appointment, before you arrive, please complete the following short form: www.calvin.edu/go/[email protected].
5) Upon arrival at Hekman Library, please phone 616-526-7081, and a staff member will come and meet you at the main entrance and escort you to the Meeter Center.
|| Meeter Center