Maureen Rhoades Lenten Dinners
Announcing Lenten Dinners 2021, every Friday during Lent, beginning February 19th.
Hello Resurrection Parish! We are excited to offer our fabulous food at both SJC and STM churches this year, and we need your help.
There are many ways to join in the fun and fellowship, which we could all use more of in 2021.
Find the dates, times and location that work for you and then sign-up. It's that easy. There is a separate sign-up for each week for each church, a total of 12.
Due to ongoing pandemic restrictions, our Lenten Dinners will be available for take out only. We will use an online ordering and drive by pick-up system.
Safe Environment Clearances are required for all volunteers 18 years and older. Please contact Susie Levitt our parish Safe Environment Coordinator at 412-833-0031 or [email protected] with questions, before you sign-up.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS: Please read all points below before signing up.
- There will be strict adherence to all Covid-19 restrictions and safety guidelines
- There will be less than 25 volunteers in any given work area at one time.
- There is only one shift for each task, to minimize the number of people on site
- Work stations and volunteers will be socially distanced
- Face masks are required at all times
- Volunteers will answer 5 health screening questions before each dinner, if you are sick, have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, traveled to a PA self-quarantine state or out of the country, you will not be permitted to work until the next fish fry.
- Exposure to others will be limited. All patrons will remain in their cars. The building will not be open to the public.
- Select as many dates as you would like to volunteer.
- Positions may have minimum age requirements for school aged volunteers.
- Any volunteer under the age of 18 is asked to put "under 18" in the comment box.
- If you are signing up more than one person, please put their names and indicate if they are an “adult” (18 or older) or “child” (under 17).
VOLUNTEER CLEARANCES REQUIRED:
- Adult volunteers, 18 years of age and older must have up-to-date Diocesan Safe Environment Clearances.
- Susie Levitt, our Safe Environment Coordinator will confirm your clearance status
- Contact Susie at 412.833.0031 ext. 236 or [email protected] with questions.
- The deadline to obtain clearances and approval to volunteer for the Fish Fries is the Wednesday prior to the actual Fish Fry you are volunteering for.
- We appreciate our volunteers and parishioners doing their part to keep His most precious and innocent safe.
- For those preparing or serving food, Health Dept. regulations require head coverings, apron and gloves. We will provide hair nets for all food volunteers, or you may bring and wear a baseball cap or other type of hat.
- ALL of the Fish Fry dates, locations and shifts are on separate signup.
- Please be sure you are signing up for the correct location, position and date.
We encourage you to sign up for as many dates as you would like!
Thank you VERY MUCH for helping to make our Drive-by Fish Fries a success!
If you have any questions regarding volunteering: Contact Maureen Rhoades email: [email protected] or call or text: 412-418-1552.
|| Maureen Rhoades