Round Hill Community Church is pleased to be able to offer public worship again. The health and safety of our members is our top priority, so we are taking precautions per federal and state recommendations for Church gatherings, and keeping in mind considerations unique to RHCC. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to in-person worship but wish to remind you that there are inherent risks in attending public worship during a pandemic. We ask for your cooperation with all of the following directives that have been put in place for your safety and the safety of our clergy and your fellow worshipers.
• Stay Home and Stay Safe: Before you decide if you should attend the service please consider the following risks: compromised or underlying health issues, your age, or if you or any member of your household has been sick or exposed to someone who has Covid19 in the last month. We will continue posting the virtual service online indefinitely for those who cannot or choose not to attend a service on campus.
• Pre-Registration: Anyone wishing to attend the service in person must pre-register using this form or by phone to attend a service. Participation will be limited to 40 people and will close at noon on the Saturdays preceding Sunday worship. If you have not pre-registered either online or by phone (203-869-1091) you will not be permitted to attend.
• Location: The service will be held in the middle parking lot beside the Church. Parking will be available in front of or behind the Community House.
• Cancellations: The service will be cancelled no less than 2 hours prior to the 10 a.m. start time if it is raining. Please check our website the morning of the service if there is any question.
• Planning Ahead:
- You must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before the service begins to have your contactless temperature taken, sign in, and be seated.
- You must be wearing a mask before you get out of your car and follow the directions of our specifically-trained volunteers and posted signage on RHCC grounds.
- You must bring your own chair to sit on. No chairs will be available at the service. Households will be placed 6 feet apart.
- You must wear a mask over your nose and mouth throughout the service and be physically distanced by 6 feet until you are inside your car following the service.
- There will not be a coffee hour after the service until further notice. Please refrain from socializing or lingering on RHCC grounds (including in the parking lot) after the service.
- There will be no childcare, nursery, or Church School during the summer.
- Bathrooms will not be available for use during this phase.
Anyone not wishing to adhere to the above guidelines will asked to leave the service.
COVID-19 is a serious and highly communicable disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where groups of people are present. Although RHCC is taking all possible precautions to ensure a safe and sanitary place to gather for worship and asking all attendees to observe certain precautions, there remains no assurance of protection from exposure to COVID-19 while at RHCC worship services. The risk of exposure to COVID-19 is voluntarily assumed by all attendees.
By submitting my registration to attend in-person worship, I hereby agree to adhere to all of the above guidelines and release RHCC from any and all liability after having read the "Informed Consent" above.
|| Round Hill Community Church