NC Dogs and Cats Disaster Relief
Volunteers are asked to:
- Sign up for requested 3 hour shifts as listed.
- Be Dependable, friendly and work well with other volunteers.
- Greet guests and assist them in unloading, sorting and general intake of donations.
- Be able to provide guests with the organizations mission, answer questions about the organization and provide forms when necessary.
- Assist in organization and cleanliness of donation center.
Note: While some lifting may be necessary it is not required for all volunteers.
NC Dogs and Cats Donation Center
21 Park Drive, Durham, NC 27709
|| Disaster Relief Volunteer Coordinator