Silhouette Stages Inc.
Thank you for your interest in Ushering for Silhouette Stages production of "The Lightning Thief." Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. As a thank you for your time you will get one free ticket to see the production.
PLEASE NOTE: All Volunteers must show proof of Full Vaccinations or a negative PCR test from no more than 48 hours prior to the event.
- Buisness Casual (No t-shirts or ripped Jeans)
- Volunteer badge (Supplied)
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before each performance
- Assist with health screenings
- Greet patrons
- Pass out programs
- Direct bathroom lines
- Enforce and demonstrate theatre etiquette
- Ensure positive patron experience
- Enforce policies (no photos, video, food, late seating, etc.)
- Respect patrons, staff and fellow ushers
- Follow and respect usher program guidelines set by management
- Tidy theatre after the show
- Knowledge of theatre layout (seats, emergency exits, bathrooms, box office, consessions, etc.)
- General knowledge of show (runtimes, intermission, subject matter, rating, etc.)
10400 Cross Fox Ln, Columbia, MD 21044
|| Silhouette Stages